Our mission is to provide an environment for manufacturing, distribution, logistics, supply chain, service support providers and educators to exchange ideas, share knowledge, discuss opportunities and share solutions for the mutual benefit of the manufacturing environment in Marion, Levy, Citrus and Sumter counties.
The Mid-FL Regional Manufacturers Association (MRMA) board members invite you to learn more about us. Learn about the programs we offer, take advantage of the best practice tours, utilize the workforce training programs, access training grants, benefit from manufacturer driven lobbying efforts, receive informational e-newsletters, request or receive business to business referrals, just to name a few advantages. MRMA is the only organization that is focused solely on manufacturing, distribution, logistics and supply chain in the four county area that we serve.
- Programs are underway for 2020 and include plant tours, summer speaker series, educational programs, C-Suite forums and professional development offerings just to name a few.
- On May 14th we will host our annual golf outing to raise funds for the MRMA Rob Adamiak Memorial Scholarship Fund and annual award for student scholarships as well as for educational programs in our four county service area focused on the industries we serve.
- Recognized statewide for its outstanding support of education and leadership in building a workforce pipeline, MRMA will continue our work in 2020 as a “Distinguished Partner in Education and Workforce Development” for the State of Florida.
- MRMA leadership is involved in all business advisory committees for manufacturing, logistic and supply chain programs in schools and colleges in the area. As a member of MRMA you are encouraged to participate in these committees to guide programs, meet instructors, and to showcase your company to the students / potential future employees.
- Dozens of training programs for both customized and shared programs have been put in place for manufacturing, logistics and supply chain companies through our partnerships with CareerSource CLM, our educational partners and our community partners. Available classes include everything from supervisor training, conflict management, leadership training, forklift training, PLC’s, CNC, motor controls, hydraulics and pneumatics, CDL training, logistics and supply chain management, engineering and technology and many others. Through the support offered by CareerSource CLM, employers can apply for tuition reimbursement for many of the classes.
- Through our partnerships with other regional manufacturing/logistics associations throughout Florida, we will continue to advocate for our members in Tallahassee and in Washington to insure that the interests of manufacturing, distribution, logistics and supply chain companies are protected.
Every day we are working towards solutions. As we embrace 2020 and the issues facing our industries, it will continue to take all of us working together. We need your involvement and support of MRMA to meet the challenges of 2020 and beyond.
Thank you again for your interest and we hope you and your entity will take advantage of all of our offerings and partnerships and maximize your involvement with MRMA.
Kathleen A. Betz
Mid-FL Regional Manufacturers Association